M .Shafa'amry and M. Scott, “On the identity-based Key Exchange Protocol”, School of Computer Applications, DCU, Ireland, W.P.: CA-2592, May 1992.
2. M .Shafa'amry and M. Scott. “Implementing an Identity-Based Key Exchange Algorithm”, School of Computer Application, UCD, Ireland, W.P.: CA- 0992.
3. M .Shafa'amry and M. Scott. “DCU-CIPHER: A Secret-key Block Cipher System”, International Congress on Computer Systems and Applied Mathematics (CSAM’93), 19-23 July 1993, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA
4. M .Shafa'amry and M. Scott. “Novel Chaining Methods for Block Ciphers”, School of Computer Applications, DCU, Ireland, W.P.: CA- 1993.
5. M .Shafa'amry, “Network Management: principals & Objectives”, Arab School of Sciences & Technology (ASST.), Sub-regional Seminar on Network Management, 18-22 June 1995. Damascus-Syria. (In English)
6. M .Shafa'amry, “Network Security requirements” , Arab School of Sciences & Technology (ASST), Sub-regional Seminar on Network Management, 18-22 June 1995. Damascus-Syria., (In English).
7. M .Shafa'amry, “The Importance of Computer Networks and their Use”. A scientific lecture within the science activities/workshop of the Ministry of Culture, 24 June, 1995. Damascus-Syria (In Arabic).
8. M .Shafa'amry, “Protecting Computer Networks From Illegal Access & intruding Acts”-. In The Annual Science Activities Program of the Syrian Computer Society (SCS), in the ASAD National Library on 21/11/1995, Damascus-Syria. (In Arabic).
9. M .Shafa'amry, “Methods of securing information Systems”. The International SHAAM2000 Conference for ICT, April, 2000, Damascus, Syria
10. M .Shafa'amry, “The Digital Signature and e-documents legislation”, in a scientific session within the science activities of Syrian Computer Society, Nov, 2004. Damascus-Syria (In Arabic).
11. M .Shafa'amry and B. Barhoom, “Analytical Studies and comparison of new Block Ciphers”, in (TUJSSR) Tishreen University Journal for Studies and Scientific Research Vol.29, No.4, 2007, pp. 183-200, Syria.
. Shafa'amry and N. Alam Aldeen, " Enhancements on Proxy Certification for Dynamic Delegation", in NEW ASPECTS ON COMPUTING RESEARCH, Proceedings of 2nd European Computing Conference (ECC'08), Malta, September 11-13, 2008 pp.293-299. ISBN: 978-960-474-002-4, Published by WSEAS Press.
13. M. Shafa'amry and N. Alam Aldeen, "Activate the Dynamic Delegation Process in X.509 Certification via a New Extension", Journal of WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on COMPUTERS, Issue 2, Volume 8, February 2009, pp. ISSN: 1109-2750
14. M. Shafa’amry, “Information Security Management System (ISMS) Standards and their Impacts in the Higher Education Institution’s Systems”, in The 1st International Conference for ICT in Education, Latakia, Syria 2-7 Nov. 2008
15. M. Shafa'amry "Security and Risk in the Current Multicast Group Key Distribution Protocols", published in the proceeding of the 1st International symposium on computing in Science & Engineering, Izmer, Turkey, June 3-5, 2010. ISBN 978-605-61394-0-6
16. A. Shhab and M. Shafa'amry, "Co-Variance Feature Selection Method for the Application of Toxicology Data Mining", published in the proceeding of the 1st International symposium on computing in Science & Engineering, Izmer, Turkey, June 3-5, 2010. ISBN 978-605-61394-0-6
17. M. Shafa’amry, “Security Requirements & Techniques for Building Trust in e-Health Services”, in the Workshop on Building Trust and Confidence in Arabic e-Services, UN-ESCWA House, Beirut, Lebanon, 25-27 May, 2010.
18. M. Shafa'amry, N. Al-Awa "Building a Trust in E-services in the ESCWA Region", ICTD-E/ESCWA/ICTD/2009/4
19. Al Akel- Al-Awa , M. Shafaamry, "Securing Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol", Damascus University Journal Vol. (27) - No. (1) 2011.
20. M. Noukkari, M.Shafaamry and K. Aytouni, "Simulation for Computer Sciences Education", Journal of Communications of the ACS, VOL 6, NO 1, June .2013. ISSN 2090-102X
21. M. Wannous, M. ShafaAmry, H. NAKANO, and T. NAGAI, " Utilization of Cloud Technologies in an E-learning System During Campus-wide Failure Situation", IEEE Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning (ICL), 3-6 Dec2014, Dubai, UAE.